Friday, October 8, 2010

Lazy Days.

Alright, I'll admit it. I've been uber lazy about posting new posts lately. I swore to myself that I would post at the very least every two days and I have no excuse. I know I don't but what can I say, I'm a pro at procrastinating . It's not like I do much during the day but I still manage to do a million little things that prevent me from being on the computer for too long.
Anyway, today marks an important milestone. I am officially 14 weeks. It seems like time is flying by ridiculously fast.
Wasn't I just 4 weeks yesterday? At the same time I feel like time has gone so slow. I've known I was pregnant since I was 4 weeks and 10 weeks later, it kind of feels like I still have an eternity to go. I wish I could feel a little kick or two already! I know, I know, I should be cherishing these weeks because in about four to five more months I'll miss this easy stage of pregnancy.
I do consider myself lucky though. I haven't had many dramatic symptoms. No nausea, no pains, nothing. My boobs don't even hurt! Which makes me super happy because sore boobs = bad mood.
I have another doctors appointment on Tuesday and I'm so not excited about it. Blood work and total loss of decency (which I hear I should get used to) but then the following one I get to see my baby again, which makes me ridiculously excited.
Overall the past few days have been boring to say the least. Nothing new or interesting to write about. I'm once again on a chili binge and that about covers anything exciting.
Lately, I've been thinking about going on a babymoon to take advantage of these pain free few weeks.
All I have to do now is convince the husband :)

-I will be making an extra special effort to return to my regular posting schedule. I want to look back in a year or so and read all these little tidbits of information. Well, now I bid you all au'revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment