Friday, September 24, 2010

Pregnancy Perks.

Today I finally received my order of clothes from Destination Maternity. For those of you who have never heard of it and are pregnant, it's definitely worth checking out.
Anyway, with the clothes I was surprised to find a little gift bag that contained a ton of coupons and best of all a $20 Shutterfly gift card for new moms. Super excited over here!
Now I've never used Shutterfly but I hear from family that it's really cool. You can upload pictures and create organized albums (which I'm excited about because I loooove chronologically organizing pictures) and you can create birth announcements, photo books, mugs and all that jazz. So I know this gift card will come in handy.
Now I'm not one to do this but I fell in love with this top from Destination Maternity so I just have to share it with all of you because it's beyond adorable and very comfy. I'll include the link to it at the end of this post.
Also in my little gift bag there was a really neat John Frieda sampler. I've always been one to get way too overexcited about beauty samplers so this was a real treat and it smells like heaven.

-I just wanted to share my little bit of good news for the day :) I guess pregnancy does have its perks!
Destination Maternity Link: Destination Maternity Top

No comments:

Post a Comment