Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friends.

A night or two ago I realized just how different my life is, and will be.
I went out with friends and just being out made me realize so many different things. I don't think I fit with the group of people I used to hang out with anymore. I'm not sure if it's because I lead such a different life or just because I've changed and grew up, just a tiny bit. It was so odd sitting there listening to conversations about the most recent party or who is dating who all while sipping Sprite while Margaritas and Beers were passed around. It was a bitter-sweet realization to know that my life will always be so different from those around me especially after this baby is born. I don't party or hang out until 3 am anymore, but that's my choice and it's something I've learned to embrace. I don't really care if Jill is cheating on Jack or if she slept with Will and Bill. I much rather stay at home and cook dinner for my husband who works his ass off everyday to support this growing family, because family is what it's about to me. It's the foundation of what my Husband and I are trying to build so that when this baby comes into this world it will have all the love and care that it needs and I will sacrifice anything for that.

-The past couple of days, pregnancy has also been a total pain. I'm not sure if it's because my immune system is so weak but I've felt like a train wreck. Crossing my fingers it doesn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment