Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Food is my Best Friend.

I swear my head is going to turn into a cup of chili one of these days. All I think about eating and do eat is Wendy's Chili.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner = Chili.
At the very beginning of my pregnancy I was super addicted to Zesty Nachos from Denny's. You couldn't even mention food without me talking a million miles an hour about how delicious and perfect their Nachos were. Somewhere between 6-8 weeks I found this deep disgust and hate for Denny's which in return led to my love of all things Chili. I feel like a nutcase when I wake up in the middle of the night after having a dream of swimming in Chili. Pregnancy makes some of us so wacky! 
Another craving I've been having is Brazilian food but not just any Brazilian food. I want restaurant Brazilian food. Sure my mom can probably cook me up some but it just wouldn't be the same in my mind. With that being said, I'm making my husband drive down to Miami on Saturday in honor of my preggy cravings. Well it's not all for me, he's never really been to the good parts of Miami so him and I are going to spend the day at Bayside, and then make our way to what I hear is a fabulous Brazilian Restaurant called Camilas.
 When I first mentioned driving down to Miami he basically flat out said no. I just wanted to make a trip, eat and drive back home. Which is quite a drive mind you. He still stood his ground so I mentioned Bayside and alas the bargaining began. We could go to Miami if I agreed to spend the day at Bayside so he could get to know everything. Well considering I love Bayside it wasn't a hard bargain. And that girls, is how you compromise ;)
So until Saturday I will be sitting here anxiously and hungry for some Brazilian food.

-Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment