Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Ranting.

I find myself to be a very boring person. I'd much rather hang out on the couch all day munching on snacks and watching movies then getting all pretty to go somewhere. Maybe it's just due to the million pounds I've put on since I've been pregnant. I know how important exercise is when you're pregnant but it's been the last thing on my list. I can't find ANY motivation whatsoever. Has anyone ever been like that?
My other little problem seems to be that my belly seems to be way too big to be 16 weeks. Everyone tells me. Have you any idea how annoying it is to hear people say, "Wow, you must be carrying twins in there!". It makes me want to tear all my hair out. But those are still yet miniscule problems.
The most ridiculously frustrating problem I'm currently having is that I can't see anything 'down there'. I know TMI, but what do I do!? It's a nightmare enough on it's own when I have a hard time shaving my legs and seem to miss a bunch of those little spots and now I have no idea what's going on in the jungle.
I'm going to be blunt here and just say, fuck my life.

-My apologies for the crazy pregnant woman rant. It's just been a very frustrating day in regards to feeling beautiful. Thank you pregnancy!



No comments:

Post a Comment