Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's a Boy!

I'm pleased to announce that at 8:25 am, I found out I was carrying a little dude!
I have no words to explain how ridiculously excited I am, this is so awesome. I know it might be a little early but the registry is done at Babys R Us already. I can't wait for my baby shower. I can't wait to hold little Nikolas. He was such a kicker this morning. Wouldn't stay still for more then a second but he most definitely wasn't shy! He has his little legs open so visibility was easy. He looks so different from his last ultrasound. He actually looks like a baby! Cute little baby face and chubby belly.
I am so anxious for the next few weeks to fly by. I wish I could just fast forward. I also wish I just won the lottery so I could run out and buy a million things. AHHH.
Overall today was awesome. It's really great to know what you are carrying so you can stop referring your  little baby to 'it'. Now I can rub my belly proudly and call him by his name, Jellyfish...er... I mean Nikolas.

-The lack of posts is totally due to the lack of news or anything to write about. I got over my cold after a WEEK! Can you believe it? A whole miserable week. I have come to the conclusion that I will probably only post once a week or whenever news arise. So check back once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment