Monday, September 20, 2010

A baby?

Well. Hmm. Babies.
Cute little chubby cheeked pooping machines and there lies the irony.
I love kids, always have. I just never thought I would be a mother so soon!
Well, soon to be anyway, little bun is still baking. Cheesy, I know but isn't everything that has to do with a baby? I sound like a baby Nazi. Reminding myself, I love kids!
Here's the low down; I'm nineteen years old, happily married to a hard working and loving husband whom I've been with since I was the ripe age of fifteen. This summer after swearing off kids for the next two decades in order to take control of my vivacious youth (ha-ha) I found myself with a little surprise and mind you, surprises aren't my forte. Now, over 2 months later here I am to include the world wide web in my little journey of self discovery, responsibility and sore boobs.



-I'm really not a baby Nazi, I'm actually pretty excited that God blessed me with a little baby but I'm extremely nervous and since my social life doesn't exceed my husband and family, I figured someone out there wants to know what I'm thinking. Maybe not, but hopefully :)


Now where did I put those Saltines...

1 comment:

  1. enjoyable following your "thoughts"....you will enjoy keeping the baby book..so much to write...love, aunt laura

    ReplyDelete